Your safety is our highest priority. Flexible ticketing options and COVID-19 measures are in place to ensure you’re safe and comfortable when visiting the theatre.
BOX OFFICE SAFETY POLICY
• Refunds up to 1 week before the performance
• Credits up to 3 hours before the performance
• Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required before entry to our facilities, as per the mandate from the Government of Ontario
ENHANCED PROTECTIVE MEASURES
• Mandatory face masks
• Heightened cleaning protocols and hand sanitizer stations
• COVID-19 self assessment test prior to entry
• NEW outdoor lobby and bar
• Contactless Box Office check-in
• Reduced capacity to 50 audience members
• Assigned, distanced seating
• Staggered entry and exit times
• Signage to help guests move responsibly
The Thousand Islands Playhouse has been awarded a #SafeTravels Stamp, which is recognized globally for adopting proper, standardized health and hygiene protocols.
Photo by Randy deKleine-Stimpson.