Your safety is our highest priority. Flexible ticketing options and COVID-19 measures are in place for the 2021 Season to ensure you’re safe and comfortable when visiting the theatre.
BOX OFFICE SAFETY POLICY
• Refunds up to 1 week before the performance
• Credits up to 3 hours before the performance
• Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required before entry to our facilities, as per the mandate from the Government of Ontario
ENHANCED PROTECTIVE MEASURES
• Mandatory face masks (face shields are not an acceptable alternative)
• Heightened cleaning protocols and hand sanitizer stations
• COVID-19 self assessment test prior to entry
• NEW outdoor lobby and bar
• Contactless Box Office check-in
What constitutes a face mask? A cloth (non-medical) mask, medical mask or other face coverings, for filtering respiratory droplets that securely covers the nose, mouth, and chin and is in contact with the surrounding face without gapping. The face covering should be a minimum of 2 layers (3 is best) of tightly woven fabric that fits snugly. A face shield is not an acceptable alternative. (As recommended by Health Canada and Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Health Unit)
• Reduced capacity to 50 audience members
• Assigned, distanced seating
• Signage to help guests move responsibly
The Thousand Islands Playhouse has been awarded a #SafeTravels Stamp, which is recognized globally for adopting proper, standardized health and hygiene protocols.
Photo by Randy deKleine-Stimpson.