WE NEED YOU!
Love theatre? Want to get involved? Become a Playhouse volunteer!
Fill out our volunteer interest form to sign up – Click Here
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Volunteering at the Thousand Islands Playhouse is a great way to get involved with the community while supporting the arts. Our volunteers are a vital part of the Theatre. They help us greet patrons, take tickets, provide information about our shows, and assist with Special Events. Other opportunities are picking up visiting artists and delivering them to accommodations, working with our Production team, and even joining the Board of Directors.
* Excellent interpersonal and oral communication
* Full physical mobility due to stairs (in Springer Theatre only; Firehall Theatre is completely accessible)
* Ability to stay calm during an emergency
* Punctuality and reliability
* 2 to 3 hours for the Springer Theatre
* 2 to 4 hours for the Firehall Theatre
* 1 hour for artist ground transfers
Selling 50/50 tickets before performances and at intermission to our wonderful audiences. All proceeds go to funding our Young Company program.
Board of Directors
The Thousand Islands Playhouse Board of Directors plays an integral part in the ongoing success of the Thousand Islands Playhouse. Click here to view our current Board of Directors.
If any of these opportunities appeal to you then we’d like to talk to you! Fill out our volunteer interest form HERE.
Questions? Contact Audience Services Manager, Sarah Dennison – email@example.com