Performance Terms & Conditions
By attending, all customers accept the following Terms and Conditions with respect to attending live performances during the Thousand Islands Playhouse 2022 season:
- The Playhouse reserves the right to determine safety protocols and restrictions in addition to those set out by government and public health authorities. These protocols and restrictions are subject to change and modification throughout the season. Customers will be notified of any changes to protocols in a timely manner.
- All performances are subject to restrictions imposed in response to COVID-19 by government and public health authorities, and to cancellation or modification at the discretion of the Thousand Islands Playhouse.
- In the event a performance is cancelled by the company, customers will automatically receive a refund for the value of their ticket(s) to the method of payment that was used for the original order.
- In the event of venue capacity changes as mandated by government and public health authorities in response to COVID-19, the Thousand Islands Playhouse will contact affected customers to offer a refund for the value of their ticket(s) to the method of payment that was used for the original order, or an exchange of the ticket for a future performance in the same season.
- Customers must consent to on-site COVID-19 screening, tracing and safety protocols as mandated by the public health authorities and the Thousand Islands Playhouse. The Thousand Islands Playhouse reserves the right to decline admittance to any individuals who present symptoms related to COVID-19 or refuse to comply with safety protocols, which are subject to change.
- Customers authorize and consent to permit the Thousand Islands Playhouse to use their image, voice, and/or comments in any manner or for any purpose, including but not limited to use in promotional materials, and expressly release the Thousand Islands Playhouse from any liability arising in connection with said permitted use.
- Customers must abide by all Thousand Islands Playhouse policies, including those relating to late entry, behaviour, the use of electronic and recording devices, and general refusals of admission as set out below in Theatre Policies
Masks or face coverings are currently required during your visit to the Playhouse. Mask-wearing is in place for all visitors and staff until Sunday, June 12, 2022, when the policy will be further assessed. Currently, the Playhouse is operating at full capacity and proof of vaccination is no longer required. The Playhouse will however maintain vaccination requirements for all staff and artists. A more detailed version of the Playhouse safety plan can be accessed here.
Terms of Purchase
All ticket sales are non-refundable, however they may be exchanged for a future performance in the same season up to 24 hours prior to the performance date. All ticket exchanges are subject to an administration charge of $7.50 per ticket and any applicable upgrade fees in ticket price, which will be waived for subscribers and donors to the Patron Program.
In the event a customer is required to self-isolate or in the event of a COVID-related illness, the customer may contact the Box Office up to three hours prior to a performance time to request an exchange for a future performance in the same season or a credit for the 2022 season (at the discretion of Management).
Exchange requests must be made by contacting the Box Office by phone (613-382-7020) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the designated window or the customer will forfeit the value of the ticket(s).
Patron Program Donors/Subscribers: Ticket fees are waived. HST is included in subscription prices.
Single Ticket Holders: $1.00 Capital Improvement Fund, $1.00 processing fee, $0.50 Destination Marketing Fee and HST
All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT to refund the purchase price and refuse admission.
Gift certificates do not expire and are non-refundable.
- LATECOMER POLICY
Springer Theatre: Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the performance time. Latecomers will be admitted during a suitable break in the performance, as determined by Management. Readmittance into the theatre will also be done at a suitable break in the performance.
Firehall Theatre: Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the performance time. In the interest of our artists and audience members, LATECOMERS WILL NOT BE SEATED. Readmittance into the theatre will be done at a suitable break in the performance, as determined by Management.
- Use of cameras, recording equipment, pagers and cellular phones/smart devices is PROHIBITED inside the theatre.
- All productions and artists are subject to change.