Performance Terms & Conditions
By attending, all customers accept the following Terms and Conditions with respect to attending live performances during the Thousand Islands Playhouse 2023 season:
- The Playhouse reserves the right to determine safety protocols and restrictions in addition to those set out by government and public health authorities. These protocols and restrictions are subject to change and modification throughout the season. Customers will be notified of any changes to protocols in a timely manner.
- All performances are subject to restrictions imposed in response to COVID-19 by government and public health authorities, and to cancellation or modification at the discretion of the Thousand Islands Playhouse.
- In the event a performance is cancelled by the company, customers will automatically receive a refund for the value of their ticket(s) to the method of payment that was used for the original order.
- In the event of venue capacity changes as mandated by government and public health authorities in response to COVID-19, the Thousand Islands Playhouse will contact affected customers to offer a refund for the value of their ticket(s) to the method of payment that was used for the original order, or an exchange of the ticket for a future performance in the same season.
- Customers must consent to on-site COVID-19 screening, tracing and safety protocols as mandated by the public health authorities and the Thousand Islands Playhouse. The Thousand Islands Playhouse reserves the right to decline admittance to any individuals who present symptoms related to COVID-19 or refuse to comply with safety protocols, which are subject to change.
- Customers authorize and consent to permit the Thousand Islands Playhouse to use their image, voice, and/or comments in any manner or for any purpose, including but not limited to use in promotional materials, and expressly release the Thousand Islands Playhouse from any liability arising in connection with said permitted use.
- Customers must abide by all Thousand Islands Playhouse policies, including those relating to late entry, behaviour, the use of electronic and recording devices, and general refusals of admission as set out below in Theatre Policies
Masks or face coverings are currently recommended but not required during your visit to the Playhouse. During our 2023 season, masks will be required for performances on Thursday evenings.
All sales are non-refundable, however your ticket(s) may be exchanged for a future performance in the same season up to 24 hours prior to the performance date. All ticket exchanges are subject to an administration charge of $7.50 per ticket and any applicable upgrade fees in ticket price, which will be waived for subscribers and donors to the Patron Program.
Exchange requests must be made by contacting the Box Office by phone (613-382-7020) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the designated window or the customer will forfeit the value of the ticket(s).
- Camp fees are due at time of enrollment. Full refund minus an administration fee of $25.00 will be issued if camper is withdrawn before February 21, 2023. After this date, no refunds will be issued.
- A “sibling discount” of 15% can be applied to any additional children living in the same household after the first camper is enrolled. The discount will only be applied if requested through the box office.
- The “early bird pricing” will apply to any enrollments made before December 31, 2022. After that, the full fee will be charged for any additional enrollments.
- All campers are expected to attend all five days of camp. If camp is cancelled due to low enrollment, families will be notified and refunds will be issued immediately.
SPECIAL EVENTS POLICY
Sales to Thousand Islands Playhouse special events are transferable up to 3 hours prior to the event.
RENTAL EVENTS POLICY
All sales for rental events are non-refundable, however your ticket(s) may be exchanged for an alternate performance in the same series up to 3 hours prior to the event or performance.
Patron Program Donors/Subscribers: Ticket fees are waived. HST is included in subscription prices.
Single Ticket Holders: $1.00 Capital Improvement Fund, $1.00 processing fee, $0.50 Destination Marketing Fee and HST
All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT to refund the purchase price and refuse admission.
Gift certificates do not expire and are non-refundable.
Springer Theatre: Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the performance time. Latecomers will be admitted during a suitable break in the performance, as determined by Management. Readmittance into the theatre will also be done at a suitable break in the performance.
Firehall Theatre: Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the performance time. In the interest of our artists and audience members, LATECOMERS WILL NOT BE SEATED. Readmittance into the theatre will be done at a suitable break in the performance, as determined by Management.
Use of cameras, recording equipment, pagers and cellular phones/smart devices is PROHIBITED inside the theatre.
All productions and artists are subject to change.