Your safety is our highest priority. Flexible ticketing options and COVID-19 measures are in place to ensure you’re safe and comfortable when visiting the theatre.
BOX OFFICE SAFETY POLICY
• Refunds up to 1 week before the performance
• Credits up to 3 hours before the performance
ENHANCED PROTECTIVE MEASURES
• Mandatory face masks
• Heightened cleaning protocols and hand sanitizer stations
• COVID-19 self assessment test prior to entry
• NEW outdoor lobby and bar
• Contactless Box Office check-in
• Reduced capacity to 50 audience members
• Assigned, distanced seating
• Staggered entry and exit times
• Signage to help guests move responsibly
We encourage all audience members to follow provincial and local health guidelines. Find out about the latest public health measures, advice and restrictions in your area here.
Photo by Randy deKleine-Stimpson.