2017 Stratford Festival Tour
September 29 – October 1, 2017
Great Theatre, Great Food, Great Friends
Join Host/Organizer Jayne Christopher for the annual Stratford Festival Tour.
Highlights of this year’s tour include:
- Three fantastic performances at the Stratford Festival of Canada – ‘Twelfth Night’, ‘Treasure Island’ and ‘School for Scandal’.
- Exclusive, guided backstage tour of the Festival Theatre
- Delicious food – from the perfectly prepared box lunch to delightful dinners out
Your registration fee includes:
- A tax receipt for a $100 donation to the Thousand Islands Foundation for the Performing Arts.
- Private coach, return trip to Stratford, departing from Brockville, Gananoque & Kingston.
- Delicious box lunch en route.
- Two nights accommodation.
- A stop at the charming hamlet of Shakespeare.
- Tickets to three productions (Twelfth Night, Treasure Island and School for Scandal)
- Dining experiences at the Arden Park Hotel, Revival House, and Jacob’s Grill
- Great stops along the way for shopping and site-seeing
- Transportation taxes, baggage handling & all gratuities.
Single occupancy : $1199 per person
Double occupancy: $989 per person
Triple occupancy: $909 per person
Quad occupancy: $870 per person
For more information, please contact Jayne Christopher at 613-382-1903