2017 Corporate Sponsorship
Give your organization the spotlight – and enjoy an excellent evening of theatre!
The Thousand Islands Playhouse attracts more than 44,000 tourists and area residents to our professional quality productions each year. Corporate Sponsorship is an exciting and unique opportunity to align your company with the Playhouse and its 32-year history.Like most arts organizations, we rely on the generous and ongoing support of our community. As a not-for-profit theatre company, private support covers 29% of our annual operation costs.
Our operating costs breakdown is as follows:
• 51% Ticket & Subscription sales
• 20% Government Support
• 29% Individual, Corporate and Private Foundation Support
Present the Thousand Islands Playhouse in its entirety, including all productions, the Studio ‘S’ Music Series, and our touring Young Company. Exclusive.
Stage all seven Thousand Islands Playhouse productions at the Springer and Firehall Theatres. Exclusive.
STUDIO ‘S’ SERIES SPONSOR
This exceptional music series has gathered a serious following among lovers of classical music.
Bring your chosen production to life on either the acclaimed Springer Theatre stage or the intimate Firehall Theatre stage. Exclusive sponsor for your production.
Treat your staff and/or clients to a planned evening of live entertainment with a reception and pre-show welcome from the stage.
Some examples of sponsorship benefits:
• Brand Recognition on Thousand Islands Playhouse promotional materials
• Complimentary tickets to share with your employees, customers, clients or guests, as well as discounted tickets for your employees
• Pre or post-show receptions with a pre-show “speech from the stage” by the Playhouse Artistic Director or General Manager
• And more!
For information on your sponsorship options, please contact:
Melissa Pearce, Director of Development
613-382-7086 ext 25